I am so excited that your getting married! There is so much more about your wedding day than planning your color scheme, having pinterest worthy decor, the most gorgeous dress, or having the most epic venue! Its about the moments spent with your forever person. The moments before walking down the aisle. The tears that slip out of dads eyes as you are dancing at your father daughter dance. Its about all those in-between moments that go unseen , those are the moments that you are going to love to look back on when you receive your wedding photographs.
Atomicbutterfly Photography is passionate about documenting love stories. Let us capture your memories so you can focus on creating them.
Photography only collections start from $2300
Photography + Video collections start from $3950
For more information about our collections, please click below to request an information pack.
Servicing Gold Coast, Brisbane, Tweed Heads, Kingscliff, Casuarina, Northern NSW, Byron Bay, Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast Hinterland, Sunshine Coast & Australia Wide & Internationally.
All of our wedding collections include the following:
- Pre-wedding consultation in our West Burleigh studio or over the phone.
- Two photographers with a natural and honest style
- The primary photographer has one job, and that's to ensure that they get the must-have images and candid shots. A wedding photographer is always on their feet, they are aware of time frames and lighting.
- The second photographer is free to wander to pursue spontaneous events that are happening and focus on the candids, therefore their photos compliment the main photographer. Two photographers working together can ensure maximum coverage throughout the day.
- Beautiful wooden keepsake box with high resolution edited images suitable for printing and low resolution files suitable for online sharing on USB
- Sneak peek within 24hrs on Facebook
- Complementary mini engagement photo shoot
Why we offer a complimentary engagement session with all of our collections:
1. Engagement sessions are a great way of breaking the ice and to get to know your photographer. We find that the couples who have taken advantage of our complimentary engagement session are much more relaxed with us on their wedding day. Allowing us to really capture the magic in the day!
2. It’s a good idea to book your engagement session on the same day as your hair and makeup trial, this way you can see exactly how you will look on your wedding day. If you are not happy with the look this is your chance to tweak things a little.
3. You can use your engagement photos to create save the date cards, a guest book or a beautiful slideshow to be displayed on your wedding day.
We offer a range of products including wedding albums. We recommend every couple choose an album, but understand it can be a lot to pay all at once, so happily provide the option for you to put them on a payment plan after your day.